Sunday, June 21, 2015

SPARE THE ROD YOU SPOIL THE CHILD!
I, Freddie L Sirmans Sr. as a writer of almost supernatural wisdom believe that is just as true today as it was 2000 years ago. 

On this article I’m writing I haven’s done any research and don’t feel a need to on the things I am about to say. I already know there is an exception to everything in life no matter what it is. 

In general as a rule my statements will hold true enough, and that is good enough for me. 

“You raise up a child the way he/she should be and when he gets older he will not depart, and if he should stray most likely at some point he will return to his raising.” 

Why should anyone expect a child to be responsible and accountable when he/she has never been conditioned to be responsible and accountable? 

There is nothing that will instill a stronger conscience in a child than carpal punishment, but it should only be used fairly and as a last resort. 

Today we have people committing suicide in some cases almost at epidemic levels. Today we have far more people committing horrendous crimes and murder. 

Today we have far too many people growing up on all kinds of mind-altering drugs, both legal and illegal. And I could go on and on. 

However, I see one common thread going throughout all of these sad situations. That common thread I’m speaking of is very few if any of these people growing up ever felt the sting of hard lick on their ass for improper behavior. 

Disagree if you may, but the fact remains, human beings respond and is motivated by reward or punishment and talk is only rhetoric. Plus, good and evil is just two sides of the same coin. I rest my case.
SIRMANS LOG: 22 JUNE 2015, 0143 HOURS.

TO CONTINUE SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM AND CLICK ON "OLDER POST"

No comments:

Post a Comment